Pizza Night || Saturday 24th October
Time & Location
About the Event
Autumn is here and winter is fast approaching so (under strict guidelines in which we have to follow) we are open at Scott & Babs for pizzas.
- Please note: Tables between 5pm and 6pm will have an hour and a half on the table. This is to leave us enough time to prepare the table for the later sitting.
Tables for the following week will be available the previous weekend on Sunday at midday, with details of our menu options and opening days/times.
We have written guidelines of how it will work and it goes as follows:
- First and foremost, if you or anyone in your party has been feeling unwell recently or you have been in contact with anyone with symptoms, please follow Government advice and do not come to Scott & Babs or Retorrick Mill.
- Each ticket bought is for one table, seating up to 6 people.
- One ticket is £20 and this acts as a deposit for your table reservation, plus a £1.50 booking fee. Once you have ordered your food on the day of your booking, £20 will be taken off your food bill.
- Payments are non-refundable.
- Tables are situated in our barn but it is still chilly when there is a strong wind or inclement weather so do wrap up warm.
- For table bookings, we ask people to park over the ford in the camping parking and enjoy a short walk through the woods to your table. There will be signs from the parking area to the barn. Tables will be set at 2 or more metres apart.
- Children MUST be accounted for in the number of people attending in your party.
- Please be aware that children are not permitted the usual freedom they usually have here at Retorrick Mill. Please be respectful of other diners and ensure your children stay seated at your table inside and do not run around the site unattended when outside.
- The use of the toilets will be available but we ask people to follow the rules and we will only be allowing one person in the toilet block at a time.
By booking a ticket/table with us, you agree to these terms and conditions, keeping our staff and our customers all safe.
We hope everyone can understand we have to be strict with the rules if we want to open while still staying safe.
This is a new system in progress, so we really appreciate your cooperation. Thanks in advance!
See you all soon!
- Sold Out5pm seating£21.50£21.500£0
- Sold Out5:30pm seating£21.50£21.500£0
- Sold Out6:30pm seating£21.50£21.500£0
- Sold Out7pm seating£21.50£21.500£0
- Sold Out7:30pm seating£21.50£21.500£0