Thu, Oct 01|
Pizza Night || Thursday 1st October
**PLEASE NOTE: 1 ticket = 1 table (for up to 6 people)**
Time & Location
Oct 01, 2020, 5:00 PM – 7:40 PM
Retorrick Mill, The Granary, Cornwall, Newquay TR8 4BH, UK
About the Event
We are super excited to announce that (under strict guidelines in which we have to follow) we are opening Scott & Babs for pizzas. We are providing only outside seating (weather dependent and strictly bookings only) or takeaways.
Tables for the following week will be available the previous weekend on Sunday at midday, with details of our menu options and opening days/times.
We have written guidelines of how it will work and it goes as follows:
- First and foremost, if you or anyone in your party has been feeling unwell recently or you have been in contact with anyone with symptoms, please follow Government advice and do not come to Scott & Babs or Retorrick Mill.
- Each ticket bought is for one table, seating up to 6 people.
- One ticket is £20 and this acts as a deposit for your table reservation, plus a £1.50 booking fee. Once you have ordered your food on the day of your booking, £20 will be taken off your food bill.
- Payments are non-refundable.
- Tables are situated under trees, but please bring umbrellas and raincoats should it rain. If it's not blue skies and sunshine, you are welcome to have your pizzas to takeaway.
- We cannot take any walk-ins or bookings via telephone.
- For table bookings, we ask people to park over the ford in the camping parking and enjoy a short walk through the woods to your table. There will be signs from the parking area to the barn and bar. Tables will be set at 2 or more metres apart.
- When ordering, collecting food or drinks, please allocate just one person from your party to enter the barn, where possible.
- If you are a party of more than 6 people, you must book a second table (i.e. second ticket).
- Children over the age of 2 MUST be accounted for in the number of people attending in your party.
- Please be aware that children are not permitted the usual freedom they usually have here at Retorrick Mill. Please be respectful of other diners and ensure your children do not run around the site unattended.
- The use of the toilets will be available but we ask people to follow the rules and we will only be allowing one person in the toilet block at a time.
By booking a ticket/table with us, you agree to these terms and conditions, keeping our staff and our customers all safe.
We hope everyone can understand we have to be strict with the rules if we want to open while still staying safe.
This is a new system in progress, so we really appreciate your cooperation. Thanks in advance!
See you all soon!